Yes! You can help raise funds for your own fees to attend Music Camp.
You can let people know that you're willing to work and save for your camp fees.
Here's some great ideas.
- Offer to do yard work for friends and/or family. Mow lawns, weed garden beds, etc. charge a reasonable fee, or say you're doing it on donation basis towards your Music Camp fees.
- Join a Canvassing program, or take some great books yourself to your neighbourhood on donation-basis, and say you're raising funds for camp fees.
- Conduct a mini-concert for friends and family and ask for a gold-coin donation
- Cook lunch or dinner for your family or friends, for a fee or donation
- Offer to do odd jobs
- Seek sponsorship for:
- Reading challenge
- Community cleanup
- 24 hour media fast
- Do you have more ideas? Let us know in the comments below :)